The University students have the responsibility to:
- Abide by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Fully understand their academic paths.
- Know the University rules and regulations and fulfil all their required obligations to the University.
- Know and understand regulations concerning academic, professionalism, disciplinary and immigration matters.
- Be familiar with the University Calendar.
- Know the role of the University administration.
- Fully complete all their obligations to the University (i.e. academic, financial, return books to library, etc.). Students with outstanding obligations will not be entitled to receive grades, transcripts or other documents from the University.