TELC has a vision to transform digital education at UNIC.
The aim of the transformation is:
- To improve the digital literacies of students and staff
- To enhance the learning and teaching environment in a way that is underpinned by sound learning design principles, reflection and innovation
TELC aims to support the dissemination of best practice by encouraging the show-casing of faculty innovative use of technology enhanced learning.
Key associated themes include creating:
- More captivating classrooms
- Meaningful Learning Analytics
- Improved learner flexibility and openness
- Engaging and effective digital education
- Sustainable teacher-driven good practice where teachers are confident to design, reflect, experiment and share best practice
Rapid e-learning authoring software, antiplagiarism software, learning management systems, e-portfolios, Web2.0 educational software, cutting-edge tech solutions, Microsoft’s Office 365, video conferencing, lecture capture, learner tool interoperability (LTI).
Dr Chris Alexander (Head)
Technology Enhanced Learning Centre
Engomi Business Center