Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, national data protection laws of the various Member States, and other privacy regulations, the responsible entity (“Controller”) is:
University of Nicosia
46 Makedonitissas Avenue, CY-2417
P.O. Box 24005, CY-1700
+357 22 841 528
University of Nicosia is a corporate body organized in accordance with Cyprus law, and Mr. Antonis Polemitis is authorized to represent the University.
For processing purposes the University is also the processor.
University of Nicosia Data Protection Officer contact details:
A. & E. C. Emilianides, C. Katsaros & Associates LLC
192 Ledras, 3rd Floor,
1011 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: + 357 22 676752
Fax: + 357 22 676754
E-mail: [email protected]
A. Data Processing
Type of personal data held by the University of Nicosia:
The University holds information relating to you from different sources. Nevertheless, the information we hold come essentially from the information you personally provide us.
Our records contain:
- Your contact details
- Your biographical and health information
- Details of your education
- Your personal university identifiers
- Details about your family
- Socio-financial information relating to you and your family
- Your student academic achievements as well as examination scripts and results
- Information about your areas of interest
1. Accessing this website and creation of log files
Information is collected every time this website is accessed or used. These data and information are stored in log files on the server and can include:
- The temporary storage of data and log files is lawful pursuant to Art. 6 (1) General Data Protection Regulation.
- The IP address is temporarily