In enrolling as a student of the University you are accepting the following conditions:
- that you agree to abide by the Charter, Academic Rules and Regulations and Internal Regulations of the University from time to time in force;
- that you agree to abide by the University’s acceptable Data Protection Policy;
- that you will provide the University with the data which it requires to exercise its functions and that this data will be complete, accurate and up to date;
- that the University may process your data in accordance with the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law 2001;
- that you agree to the University submitting any of your work to a plagiarism detection engine; and
- that you are, ultimately, personally liable for any tuition fees unpaid by sponsors.