ARISTON Careers Test for Vocational Counselling
One of the most indicative psychometric tools for vocational counselling, the Ariston Careers Test, is an expert system that can identify the type of career that most suits your intrinsic character. The results of the Ariston Test can also assess whether your personality matches up with the requirements of a particular work environment or specialisation.
When we write about an “expert system” we refer to an advanced software and a specialised knowledge regarding personality types, special aptitudes and abilities, and corresponding work environments. This specific software produces a report automatically, after extensive analyses of the answers one provides online.
The knowledge contained in the expert database is classified by age, sex, nationality, academic departments, occupations and specialisations, and is based on extensive analyses of thousands of profiles of professionals and young people. In other words, the test has been verified and validated by the study of a very large sample of real-life cases. The results of the report produced can be used to support undertakings related to personality analysis, vocational counselling, and human resources management. More specifically, the results can:
- Identify hidden talents, professional inclinations, aptitudes, abilities, and special features of your personality.
- Verify whether your personality can cope with the requirements of specific work environments or specialisations that require university education.
- Verify the degree to which your already practised profession is compatible with your personality.
- Identify alternative vocational interests and occupational areas that are fully compatible with your personality.
- Support tasks concerning recruitment, transfer and promotion, area of specialisation, placement in departments, vocational and career counselling, and general human resources management.