Students cannot withdraw from a course(s) by merely stopping attendance.  A student wishing to withdraw from any course(s) has to fill in a “Withdrawal” form and submit it both to the Department of Academic Affairs and to the Finance Department. The date of withdrawal will be considered to be the date on which such a form is received. Apart from tuition, all other fees (i.e. Application fee, Registration fee, Insurance fee, Activities fee, Technology fee, etc.) are not refundable.  Cancellation of tuition (refund