Visa Requirements for EU students
a) Passport, which must be valid for more than two (2) years. Please note that EU citizens may travel freely to Cyprus but are required to submit an Application for Issue of Residence Permit to the Migration Department within 3 months of their date of entry into the Republic of Cyprus. The Office of Admissions will assist with this procedure.
b) EU students are obliged by Migration Department regulations to have health insurance coverage. This medical insurance can be arranged through our Finance Department and must be renewed with each annual registration.
Visa Requirements for Non-EU Students
- Original educational certificates.
- Original, attested Police Clearance Certificate.
- Original, attested Bank Letter, and supporting Bank Statement.
- Original Passport.
- Original attested medical reports (HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C).
- Original attested chest x-ray report.
- Copy of University Admission Letter.
- Copy of University receipts for €55 and €86
- Copy of University receipt for the Tuition fees as required in the Acceptance letter.
- Original receipt issued by remitting/sending bank in home country proving that the amount of €7000 is deposited and available for the purpose of studying abroad.
The student must show 3 sets of above documents as follows:
- 1st SET - Original documents.
- 2nd SET - Attested copies of all the above documents.
- 3rd SET - Plain copies of all the above with a photocopy of the completed visa application form in front.
- Please put the documents in the same order in each set.
Students are advised to contact the Cyprus Embassy, High Commission or Consulate to check whether there are any additional requirements for the interview.
- Upon arrival in Cyprus, all international students will be required to show the following documents to the Immigration Authorities at the port of entry:
- Your passport (valid for two years).
- University receipts of the amount paid to the university.
- €2000 in cash.
- All the documents that were certified by the visa officer at the visa interview (if applicable). Students from countries that visa interview is NOT required, must hold while travelling, a copy of their entry visa that was sent to them by the Office of Admissions.
- Certificate of Admission from the University.
- Open ticket valid for return to home country.
Employment for Non-EU students
All international students are obliged by Migration Department regulations to have health insurance coverage. This medical insurance is arranged through our Finance Department and is renewed with each annual registration.