ERASMUS+ Traineeship for Students
Call for Applications
The Erasmus Office of the University of Nicosia is currently recruiting students to participate in the Erasmus+ Student Traineeship Programme. Therefore, should you be interested in joining this exciting programme make sure to submit your application on time!
Criteria for participation:
- Be a full time Bachelor or Master or Doctorate registered student at the University of Nicosia
- Have a CPA of at least 2 out of 4
- Submit the Erasmus+ Mobility Support Form
- The applicants should have successfully completed their first year of studies (Bachelor degree) or the first semester of their Master degree.
- Students wanting to go back to their home country are given lower priority in the selection of the whole year. They will be listed last during the selection process and will be considered only if there is grant availability by the end of the project. However, if a student is selected he/she is allowed to receive the same amount as the other students, independently from their country of origin. Otherwise, a Zero Grant Mobility can be considered.
- Due to limited funds, some applicants may be offered Zero Grant mobility or reduced Erasmus Grant. The Erasmus Grant will be discussed in detail with each participant after the selection of the successful applicants by the Erasmus+ Selection Committee.
- Distance Learning students are obliged to undertake a traineeship in another country other than their country of origin (permanent residence) and the country of their home University (in this case Cyprus).
- Priority will be given to applicants who have found a host organization. However, it is not a requirement to have a letter of acceptance at this phase.
Application Procedure and Deadline
The deadline for application submission is on Monday, October 31st, 2022
Note that you need to access our Google Drive Forms through a GMAIL account. Before you start completing the Online Application, please make sure to have a scanned copy of the following:
- Copy of ID card or Passport
- One small photo
- Progress Report (Department of Academic Affairs, Office B5 | Email: [email protected])
- A typed short ESSAY about your ambition to go on the Erasmus Traineeship, including the following points:
- What goals do you set for your work abroad phase (professional, personal)?
- What kind of extra value would you get from your Erasmus Traineeship?
- What kind of characteristics do you think are important for a student going to work abroad?
- How would you promote University of Nicosia and Cyprus in your potential work experience?
- Erasmus+ Mobility Support Form: The applicant is responsible to collect all necessary signatures. The document is available here and the contact list is available here.
- Certifications/Reports for Integration and Diversity participants (consult the information here)
The above documents are mandatory in order for the Application to be accepted. Please ensure to submit all documents in one ZIP file.