Staff | Outgoing Mobility

European Mobility

Faculty members interested in a teaching mobility in one of the UNIC partner Universities located in Europe should refer to the list of Universities with which UNIC has an established bilateral agreement. Currently, UNIC cooperates with 27 different European countries and has around 300 bilateral agreements signed with different higher education institutions for academic exchanges.

Administrative staff or faculty who would like to apply for training mobility, could go to any university (including the Partner Institutions) or enterprise/office/company they would like, provided that they get accepted and that the host organizations is a legal entity. In the case of HEIs, universities must hold the Erasmus Charter of Higher Education (ECHE).

  • Duration for European mobility, Teaching Assignment: Minimum 2 days and provisionally maximum 2 months which will include at least 8 hours of teaching.
  • Duration for European Mobility, Training: Minimum 2 days and maximum 2 months
  • The university can set a maximum period of the funded stay abroad, based on the available budget of the running year.
  • Please follow this link to have access to the list of partner Universities within the Erasmus+ program countries

International Mobility

The UNIC Erasmus Office provides funding for teaching and training mobilities to the Partner Countries all over the world. Staff members interested in experiencing a non-European academic environment and culture should refer to the Erasmus Office in order to receive the Partner List of the current academic year.

Duration for International Mobility (Teaching and Training): minimum 5 days of mobility. More details about the days and places available can be provided by the Erasmus Office

Teaching Mobility

Teaching Mobility

The teaching assignment should be integrated into the curriculum of the receiving institution. Staff mobility for teaching can be in any subject area/academic discipline.

About Teaching Mobility

Training Mobility

Training Mobility

The sending institution and the receiving institution/enterprise must have agreed on the programme of the activities to be undertaken by the visiting staff member, by completing a Mobility Agreement, prior to the start of the mobility period.

About Training Mobility