ERASMUS+ Traineeship for Graduates
Call for Applications
The Erasmus Office of the University of Nicosia is currently recruiting prospective graduates to participate in the Erasmus+ Graduate Traineeship Programme. Therefore, should you be interested in joining this exciting programme make sure to submit your application on time!
Based on the Erasmus+ Impact Study, graduates who have used the Erasmus+ Programme have doubled their recruitment opportunities. 64% of employers underline that graduates with an international background are given greater professional responsibility. In addition, they also believe that international experience is important for recruitment.
Criteria for participation:
- Be a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD new graduate
- Have a CPA of at least 2 out of 4
- Priority will be given to applicants who have found a host organization. However, it is not a requirement to have a letter of acceptance at this phase.
- The graduate applicant must have his/her internship within 12 months after their graduation date (date of degree issue).
- Applicants who want to go back to their home country will be given lower priority in the selection of the whole year. They will be listed last during the selection process and will be considered only if there is grant availability. However, if an applicant is selected he/she is allowed to receive the same amount as the other students, independently from their country of origin. Otherwise, a Zero Grant Mobility will be considered.
- Due to limited funds, some applicants may be offered Zero Grant mobility or a reduced Erasmus Grant. The Erasmus Grant will be discussed in detail with each participant after the selection of the successful applicants.
- Distance Learning participants must do their traineeship in another country other than their country of origin (permanent residence) and the country of their home University (in this case Cyprus).
Application Procedure and Deadline:
The deadline for application submission is on Monday, June 19, 2023
Note that you need to access our Google Drive Forms through a GMAIL account. Before you start completing the Online Application, please make sure to have a scanned copy of the following:
- Copy of ID card or Passport
- One Photo
- Progress Report (Department of Academic Affairs, Office B5 | Email: [email protected] )
- A typed short ESSAY about your ambition to go on the Erasmus Traineeship, including the following points:
- What goals do you set for your work abroad phase (professional, personal)?
- What kind of extra value would you get from your Erasmus Traineeship?
- What kind of characteristics do you think are important for a student going to work abroad?
- How would you promote University of Nicosia and Cyprus in your potential work experience?
- Certifications/Reports for Integration and Diversity participants (consult the information here)
The above documents are mandatory in order for the Application to be accepted. Please ensure to submit all documents in one ZIP file.