ERASMUS+ Traineeship for Graduates
Call for Applications – Summer 2021
UNIC Erasmus Office gives the unique opportunity to all recent graduates, to materialize funded mobilities abroad for traineeship purposes in an enterprise/office/company/organization related to their field of study. The mobility period can be minimum 2 months and maximum 12 months per cycle of study. All graduates could travel and work in one of the Member States, EEA countries and candidate countries.
Based on the Erasmus+ Impact Study, graduates who have used the Erasmus+ Programme have doubled their chances to be recruited. 64% of employers say graduates with an international background are given greater professional responsibility. In addition, they also think that international experience is important for recruitment.
- Be a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD new graduate
- Have a GPA of at least (2 out of 4) or (5 out of 10)
- Reliability of the company/enterprise or organization
- Priority will be given to applicants who have found a host organization. However, it is not a requirement to have a letter of acceptance at this phase.
- The graduate applicant must have his/her internship within 12 months after their graduation date.
- Applicants who want to go back to their home country will be given lower priority in the selection of the whole year. They will be listed last during the selection process and will be considered only if there is available grant. However, if an applicant is selected he/she is allowed to receive the same amount as the other students, independently from their country of origin. Otherwise, a Zero Grant Mobility can be considered.
- Due to limited funds, some applicants may be offered Zero Grant mobility or reduced Erasmus Grant. The Erasmus Grant will be discussed in detail with each participant after the selection of successful applicants.
- Distance learning students must do their traineeship in another country other than their country of origin and the country of their home University (Cyprus).
Application Procedure and Deadline:
- The deadline for application submission is on Thursday, July 15, 2021.
Note that you need to access our Google Drive Forms through a GMAIL account. Before you start completing the Online Application below, please make sure to have a scanned copy of the following:
- Copy of ID card or Passport
- One Photo
- Progress Report ( you can ask for this at the office A8 | Email: [email protected])
- A typed short ESSAY about your ambition to go on the Erasmus Traineeship, including the following points:
- What goals do you set for your work abroad phase (professional, personal)?
- What kind of extra value would you get from your Erasmus Traineeship?
- What kind of characteristics do you think are important for a student going to work abroad?
- How would you promote University of Nicosia and Cyprus in your potential work experience?
The above documents are mandatory in order for the Application to be accepted. Please ensure to submit them all in one ZIP file.
- The Online Application Form can be found here.
Contact: Stella Stylianou
Email: [email protected]