Digital Transformation Expert Scholarships
2021- 2022 Scholarships offered by UNIC for studies in BSc Management Information Systems (MIS)
The Department of Management and MIS, of the University of Nicosia announces the award of two (2) scholarships for the BSc Management Information Systems programme (MIS), for the Fall 2021 semester.
The scholarships (50% and 25%), are amounting on the annual tuition fees to students who consider themselves problem-solvers, can think strategically about technology and can manage Technological, Economic and Social Transformations.
Digital transformation targets a model of change specifically on People, the Process, and the Technological needs. Management Information Systems is the study of Technology, People and Business Processes and the relationships among them. The BSc in Management Information Systems MIS is a unique program that will equip you with the necessary knowledge, skills, and competences to become THE Expert who will transform a Business into Technology-Driven Enterprise.
Applications to be submitted, including an essay of 300 words titled “Digital Transformation: Is It Only About Technology?” and a cover letter explaining your interest, motivation and involvement in the field of Management Information Systems (MIS), to Mr Nicolas Antartis ([email protected]).
Deadline: Monday, 20 September 2021
Basic selection criteria are the following:
- High School Diploma with overall grade 17/20 or above
- Good knowledge of the English language
- A 300 word essay titled “Digital Transformation: Is It Only About Technology?”
- A cover letter explaining your interest, motivation, and involvement in the field of Management Information Systems (MIS)
Following the submission of applications, a designated committee will be formed, which will be comprised of professors from the UNIC Department of Management and MIS, as well as of professionals from the MIS sector. The committee will undertake the task of evaluating all candidates and selecting the three outstanding ones, who will be awarded the scholarships.
- The scholarships are available to full-time new undergraduate students and cover tuition fees only
- All scholarships apply for the first academic year and their extension is subject to the academic year progress of the candidate
- In case of securing two (2) or more scholarships, the scholarship with the highest tuition fee reduction rate applies
- Applications, essay, and cover letter must be submitted by 20 September 2021
- For a scholarship application, please contact Debbie Ftanou at +357 22 841728 or by email at [email protected]