Free Online Info Session: Computer Science and Data Science at the University of Nicosia
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) invites you to a Free Online Info Session of the Department of Computer Science and its innovative programmes in Computer Science and Data Science on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, between 19:00-20:00 (EET+1).
During the session, you will have the opportunity to learn about the programmes offered by the Department, the employment opportunities, the admission requirements, the scholarships offered by the University and raise any questions you may have.
UNIC is the largest university in Cyprus, and the largest university in Southern Europe that teaches primarily in English, welcoming 14,000+ students from over 100 countries across the globe.
UNIC has been investing in developing programmes, including with partner universities, focusing on global careers, building research capabilities in areas relating to the 4th Industrial Revolution, and improving the student experience both on-campus and online.
University of Nicosia: Globally Ranked
The University of Nicosia has been named among the top 601-800 universities in the world, according to the latest edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings (WUR).
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings is possibly the best-known and most influential university classification system in the world, drawing on five decades of expertise in the sector and millions of individual data points. The WUR 2022 edition includes over 1,600 ranked research-intensive universities, out of 25,000 universities globally, that met the THE eligibility criteria and applied for assessment. One of the core areas in which the University excelled in this year’s expanded 2022 WUR edition is International Outlook, where UNIC ranked 47th worldwide.Along with its inclusion in the Top 601-800 universities in the world, UNIC was ranked/awarded:
- among the Top 201-250 in the world in the Subject area of Business and Economics by THE WUR by Subject 2022;
- among the Top 201-250 in the world in the Subject area of Education by THE WUR by Subject 2022;
- among the Top 130 universities by THE Emerging Economies Rankings 2022;
- among the Top 180 in the world that are 50 years old or younger by the 2022 THE Young University Rankings;
- number 36 in the world in the core area of Quality Education by the 2022 THE Impact Rankings;
- awarded 5 QS Stars for Overall Excellence by the QS Intelligence Unit.