Digital Agenda Cyprus Summit
UNIC CEO Antonis Polemitis to discuss ‘Vision or Illusion’
University of Nicosia CEO Antonis Polemitis will be discussing ‘Vision or Illusion?’ at the Digital Agenda Summit 2022, taking place on 17 October, at the Nicosia Municipal Theatre.
This year’s Summit, to which UNIC is an Official Partner, will be host to prestigious speakers from all around the world, including:
- KEN SEGALL, Ad Creative Executive (Apple Inc.), AuthorConsumers after the Covid era. The attack of the clones
- JEREMY WHITE, Tech Journalist, WIRED, Speaker, Consultant
- MARJAN VAN AUBEL, Head of Marjan Van Aubel Studio
- JOAO ADAO, Former Managing Director for Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp in South America
- MARGRETHE VESTAGER, Executive Vice President of the European Commission for A Europe Fit for the Digital Age and European Commissioner for Competition
- MARIYA GABRIEL, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth
- KYRIAKOS KOKKINOS, Deputy Minister to the President for Research, Innovation and Digital Policy
- ANDREAS NEOCLEOUS, CEO Of CYTA
- AVEROF NEOFYTOU, President of the Democratic Rally, Candidate for President
- ANDREAS MAVROYIANNIS, Former Diplomat, Candidate for President
- NIKOS CHRISTODOULIDES, Former Foreign Minister, Candidate for President
The goal of the Digital Agenda Cyprus Summit is to become an established meeting point for prominent figures and young people who come together to discuss and develop the future of mankind at the regional and European levels. An equally important aim is to draw attention to Nicosia as a regional education hub, where discussion on the digital agenda takes place.