5th Erasmus+ International Staff week
The Erasmus Office of the University of Nicosia is pleased to invite you to its 5th International Staff Week 2023! The event, which will take place on 12-14th June 2023, will be a platform for both ideas and experiences related to the International Credit Mobility Program (ICM), Erasmus+. Our aim is to share with you experiences through ICM projects, building with you into our future. Our team is looking forward to hosting you here in Nicosia and sharing our knowledge with you!
Our Staff Week will focus on the following topics among others:
- International Credit Mobility: moving beyond traditional Erasmus+
- Internationalization challenges: Student and Staff International Credit Mobility – is it that Simple?
- Staff exchanges and Internationalization experiences of staff
- ICM Student Inclusion
Who can participate?
Staff from international offices, administrative staff and other staff dealing directly or indirectly with the ICM projects – Erasmus+.
Join us to:
- Network and share best practices with other colleagues working in international or study abroad offices
- Learn more about mobilities that extend the range of international mobility and allow for increased inclusion
- Get to meet us better here at the University of Nicosia and to enjoy Cyprus
The final detailed programme will be sent to the selected candidates following registration.
Participants will bring into the discussion examples from their own institutions and present best practice approaches to the issues addressed.
Maximum number of participants: 30
Participants from ICM countries (who will have the opportunity to liaise with UNIC colleagues further over the 15 – 16 June 2023) and from EU countries.
Working language: English
Deadline for Registrations: 03 March 2023
If you want to be part of our International Staff Week, please register here.
The results of the selection process will be disclosed in mid-March 2023.
Registration Fee: 100 euros per participant covering coffee-breaks, lunch and social activities mentioned in the program over the 3 day period. We will provide more information once the participants are accepted.
Regarding accommodation, it must be highlighted that support is provided through a selection of hotels near the University of Nicosia but it must be underlined participants are responsible to make their own reservations.