EuroMed Journal of Business, a University of Nicosia initiative, received an Impact Factor (IF) from Web of Science
The EuroMed Journal of Business (EMJB), a proud initiative of the University of Nicosia’s School of Business, has achieved significant recognition for its impactful research. Established 18 years ago, the EMJB has now been awarded an impressive Impact Factor (IF) of 5.2 for 2022 by Web of Science, underscoring the quality and influence of our research in the field.
In addition to this, the EMJB has also secured a CiteScore of 6.8 for 2022 from Scopus. This places us at the 24th position globally in the Business and Management category (Q1), reaffirming the high standard of our published research and its profound impact on the academic community.
Furthermore, the journal has been classified as a Q1 journal by Scimago, a ranking that places us in the top quartile of journals in our field. We have also been recognized by several national ranking lists, further solidifying our position as a leading journal in business research.
The EMJB is currently abstracted, indexed, and ranked by:
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)
- ABS (UK)
- AIDEA (Italy)
- ANVUR (Italy)
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- BFI (Denmark)
- Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS, UK) Academic Journal Guide
- Index Copernicus (Poland)
- Norwegian Social Science Data Services
- Publication Forum (Finland)
- Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management & Marketing
- Electronic Collections Online
- Zetoc (British Library)
These achievements would not have been possible without the leadership of the Editor in Chief Prof. Demetris Vrontis and the contributions of the dedicated Associate Editors, Consulting Editors, Editorial Advisory Board, authors, reviewers, and readers.