CALL FOR PAPERS.
The University of Nicosia, the University of Cyprus, the Open University Cyprus and the Greek Computer Society organize the 23rd Pan-Hellenic Conference on Informatics (PCI’2019) in Nicosia, Cyprus on November 28-30, 2019.
PCI 2019 aims to provide an effective channel of communication among researchers, practitioners, decision-makers and entities concerned with the latest research, scientific development and practice on ICT to discuss current, state-of-the-art topics that are of relevance and significance for national competitiveness as well as for sustainable, robust and equitable regional development. Submissions to PCI’2019 might cover, but are not limited, to the following topics:
LIST OF TOPICS
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bio & Nature Inspired Computing
- Blockchain Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Communication & Information Systems Security and Privacy
- Computational Science
- Computer & Communication Networks
- CRM & ERP Systems
- Data Mining
- Digital Libraries
- Digital Systems
- Distributed Computing
- eCommerce, eBusiness, eHealth
- Telecommunication Systems
- Wireless & Mobile Computing
- Learning Technologies
- Graphics, Visualization, Multimedia & Virtual Reality
- Grid, Cluster & P2P Computing
- Hardware & Architecture
- Embedded Systems
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Image and Video Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Information Society: Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Information Systems
- Information Theory
- Knowledge Based Systems
- Numerical & Scientific Computation
- Open Source Software
- Operating Systems
- Parallel & Distributed Systems
- Programming Languages
- Signal Processing
- Software Engineering
PCI 2019 encourages the submission of high quality papers with original content in the following tracks:
- Research Paper: full paper (8 pages) describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Computer Science.
- Research Project Results: extended abstract (2 pages) presenting the results of funded completed or ongoing research projects at national or European level.
- Industry: extended abstract (2 pages) presenting novel industrial solutions, success stories, and challenges that are encountered in an industry setting when adopting IT technologies.
Templates for submissions can be found at the ACM SIG proceedings website:
Papers should be submitted via EasyChair at https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=pci2019.
The submitted research papers and extended abstracts will be peer-reviewed on the basis of technical quality, relevance to scope of PCI, originality, significance, and clarity. Note that submitted papers should have neither been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere.
The working language of the conference is English and the papers should be written in that language.