The Consultancy Unit maintains a core team of Consultants and Administrators and draws expertise from the broad pool of the University’s faculty, as well as from a number of external associates and collaborators, on a permanent or circumstantial basis. All Associates are highly qualified and experienced, and are accredited by local and international bodies. Due to the nature of its activities, and in order to deliver more holistic solutions, close links are also maintained with the Training and Development Unit.
The range of services provides by the Consultancy Unit include 4 major areas, namely: business excellence services, corporate social responsibility services, energy & environmental management, and strategic project management.
Business Excellence Services
- Business Health Checks: Self-Assessments based on EFQM Excellence Model
- Implementation of the EFQM Excellence Model and preparation for EFQM Levels of Excellence Program (C2E, R4E, European Excellence Awards)
- Implementation of the EBEN GR Business Ethics Excellence Model
- Balanced Scorecard and Performance Management
- Quality Management Systems (ISO9001)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001)
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Complaint Systems
- Human Resources Management Systems
- Performance Appraisal Systems and Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Strategic Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
Corporate Social Responsibility Services
- CSR Self-Assessments & identification of improvement opportunities
- Development of CSR Programs & Strategy
- CSR / Sustainability Reporting
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement programs
- Strategic business analysis and guidance for achieving environmentally sustainable business development
- Implementation of SA 8000
mplementation of 5S programs
- Implementation of ISO 26000
- Green Marketing
Energy & Environmental Management Services
- Climate Change Solutions (Carbon Footprint Strategy, Voluntary Carbon Offsetting, Carbon Management Services)
- Energy Management Systems (ISO50001).
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO14001).
- Development and implementation of energy planning and policy.
- Establishing, monitoring and auditing of energy management systems.
- Energy surveys and audits.
- Energy and performance benchmarking.
- Environmental due diligence.
Strategic Project Management Services
- Development of Project Management Methodology
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) assessments
- Project Management Office (PMO) development
- Project Scope Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Scheduling