The University of Nicosia is receiving an increasing number of requests from staff at other universities asking to carry out a teaching or training mobility in our institution.
Requests should come directly to a department as it is the departments’ authority to decide whether or not to accept a staff training visitor. The hosting department is responsible for organizing a program based on the interests of the visitor and there is a considerable time commitment in planning the program and hosting the visit.
Teaching/Training Mobility step by step:
- Visit the website of the University of Nicosia and identify the department you would like to visit. Contact the relevant person at the department and discuss your interest. The contact details of staff members can be found on our website.
- As soon as you receive a positive answer from the relevant department and the dates of the visit have been agreed, a Teaching/Training Program should be prepared.
- An invitation letter from the host faculty/department will be sent by email.
- Please forward to the Erasmus Office the teaching/training program and the invitation letter or email, in order to sign Annex IV of the Teaching/Training Agreement.
- Visiting teaching staff must be employed by partner institution of the University of Nicosia with a valid agreement for staff exchanges.
- Financial support is provided by the home institution of the visitor
- Visitors should ensure they have adequate medical insurance
- Please note all arrangements must be made at least three months prior to your visit
Ms Marianna Michael
Erasmus Institutional Coordinator
Tel: (+ 357) 22841979
Email: [email protected]
Office: M102A, 1st floor, Millennium building