Call for Applications – Academic Year 2019 – 2020
(FOR RECENT GRADUATES)
The Erasmus Office of the University of Nicosia is currently recruiting students to participate in the Erasmus+ Graduate Traineeship Program.
The Erasmus+ Traineeship is a paid Work Placement and enables Graduates to go on a work placement for 2 to 12 months in an enterprise in another European country maximum 12 months after their graduation.
By attending the program, graduates can have a practical experience in their field of study, expand all the knowledge gained during the degree, enhance their CV and even manage to have future employment.
The following criteria will be taken into consideration:
- Be a full-time Bachelor or Master or Doctorate registered student at the University of Nicosia
- Have a CPA of at least 2
- Recommendation letter by a Faculty member.
- Reliability of the company/enterprise or organization
- The students must apply during their last semester in order to be eligible for the Erasmus+ Graduate Traineeship.
- The graduate applicant must have his/her internship within 12 months after the graduation date.
- The students wanting to go back to their home country will be given lower priority in the selection of the whole year. They will be listed last during the selection process and will be considered only if there is available grant during summer. However, if a student is selected he/she is allowed to receive the same amount as the other students, independently from their country of origin.
- Due to limited funds, some applicants may be offered Zero Grant mobility or reduced Erasmus Grant. The Erasmus Grant will be discussed in detail with each participant after the selection of successful applicants.
- Distance learning students must do their traineeship in another country than their country of origin and the country of their home University (Cyprus).
- Priority will be given to students who submitted the “Confirmation of Acceptance” from a company/enterprise.
- The deadline for application submission is Friday, 31st of May 2019. Please note that you do not need to submit at this stage the “Confirmation of Acceptance” on behalf of your employer, but you will need to submit this at a later stage in order to secure the Erasmus+ Grant.
- For any information concerning the Erasmus+ Traineeship please contact the Erasmus Office by phone or email, or visit the office – Millennium Building, 1stFloor, Office number: M102. (Monday-Friday, 11:00-13:00 and 15:00-18:00)
Tel.: (+357) 22841571 / 726
Email: [email protected]
Application Form (Deadline 31/05/2019)