Rights of Students
- Suggest courses to be offered.
- Have representation on appropriate University committees, including: the Senate, the Council, the Disciplinary Committee, the Administration Committee, and the Appeals Committee.
- Evaluate University faculty members and administration.
- Express opinion in class concerning the subject matter and in keeping with the University’s statement on academic freedom.
- Expect commitment from the University staff.
- Submit petitions requesting: review of grades, review of courses, exemptions from academic regulations and review of decisions concerning disciplinary matters
- Expect commitment from the Student Union Executives.
- Have the right of free speech and assembly, provided they are consistent with University regulations.
- Have all regulations concerning students to be communicated to them in appropriate ways.