Admissions & Application Process
The minimum requirement for admission into an undergraduate degree programme is:
- A School leaving certificate from a recognized secondary education academic institution of at least six years duration, or
- Equivalent qualification acquired in Cyprus or abroad.
- Good knowledge of the Greek language (minimum grade 75%)
In particular admissions categories are as follows:
A. Regular Academic Admission:
Regular admission to academic programmes requires a recognized Secondary School Leaving Certificate with a grade of 7.5 out of 10 or 15 out of 20 or a rank in the top 50% or equivalent qualifications.
Advanced standing will be admitted on the basis of additional qualifications (e.g. GCE “A” Level).
B. Special Academic Admission:
This category of admission may be offered to students who possess a Secondary School Leaving Certificate but who do not have the stipulated grades or other requirements for regular admission. Such students may be eligible for special admission if they have relevant practical/personal experience, or other records of achievement or show evidence of ability to benefit from university education. Special admission students may take regular credits but load limits will apply until the time they establish their eligibility for regular enrollment. Special admissions are offered to students with a low ability and with special needs.
SWP Additional Requirements:
– Good knowledge of the English language is desired
– Consent for disclosure of criminal record information
– Interview with prospect students