Tuition and Scholarships
Tuition fees are €1,620 per course, except for the course DFIN-511, which is provided free in the form of a MOOC (massive, open, online course).
The total cost of the master’s programme is €12,960
The first course in the degree programme pathway, DFIN-511: Introduction to Digital Currencies, is offered as a MOOC, free of charge, to students worldwide.
There is a non-refundable €55 application fee for the master’s programme.
We accept tuition and fee payments via the following methods:
- Online payments on the University website via the Student Application tool.
- Online at JCCSmart.
- Flywire International Payments.
- By Using Bitcoin (Students paying in Bitcoin will receive a 5% discount on the “net fees” (i.e. after scholarship) payable).
- By Bank Transfer.
- By Means of a Bank Draft issued to University of Nicosia.
- By Cash, Cheque or Visa at the Finance Department Offices.
Please visit the Payment Methods page on the main UNIC website for detailed payment instructions
Students paying the full program fees upfront will receive an additional 7.5% discount on the “net fees” (i.e. after all other discounts and scholarship) payable.
The University of Nicosia believes strongly in expanding accessibility to and affordability of higher education. For this academic year, the MSc in Digital Currency program has over €300,000 euros of financial aid available to students attending the MSc in Digital Currency, through a combination of merit scholarships, need-based scholarships and work-study programs.
Since the MSc program has a rolling admissions policy, scholarships are reviewed and awarded monthly, in conjunction with admissions decisions.