The Environment, Health and Safety Committee developed the Emergency Evacuation Plan to assist Departments, Faculty, Staff and students that occupy campus buildings in preparing for building emergencies.
The purpose of this plan is to establish procedures and duties, to promote planning, and to establish training for the University Faculty/Staff for fire and other emergency evacuations. This plan has been created in an effort to establish safe guidelines for all employees, students and visitors in the event of an emergency.
This Emergency Evacuation Plan applies to all occupants of University buildings regardless of their department or organization affiliation.
Emergency Procedure Documents:
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Floor Leaders
- Instructions To Faculty & Staff On Environment, Health And Safety Issues
- Fire Alarm Report Form
- Accident / Injury Report Form
- Dangerous Incident Report Form
- Bomb Thread Procedure and Check List